[Fsf-friends] Re: [InteRider] Job opportunities on Mifos Open Source Project

Frederick Noronha [फ्रेडरिक नोरोंया] fred@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Wed Jul 4 00:56:25 IST 2007

Given the growing tech skills in Bangalore and Kenya, wouldn't it make
sense to look for suitable candidates in the region itself? BTW, even
Bangladesh has an impressively-sized GNU/Linux movement. FN