[Fsf-friends] FOSS projects with NRCFOSS

Vikram Vincent vincentvikram@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Sun Jul 1 13:35:04 IST 2007

Hi all,
I know this is the off-season for college projects but I think that an early
start is always good. My mail is intended to motivate students in the
3rd-4th year Engineering or any IT related course, who are considering
Free/Open Source Software(FOSS) as an option, to sign up with the NRCFOSS
project at Anna University-K.B.Chandrashekar(AU-KBC) Research Centre. For
more details please check out http://www.au-kbc.org/nrcf/index.htm

A small FAQ on the Students' fellowship scheme:
http://nrcfosshelpline.in/web/faq/2/

The NRCFOSS helpline: http://nrcfosshelpline.in/web/

If you have project ideas you would like to share then please do sign up on
the wiki and jot down your project proposal or if you want to join up with
an ongoing project then do let us know that too here:
http://nrcfosshelpline.in/code/wiki/ProjectIdeas

If you have any queries please feel free to mail me at: Vikram Vincent <
vincentvikram at au-kbc.org>
It will be great if you can circulate this mail on other mailing lists and
among your college mates and friends so that they too may be able to benefit
from it.
Thanks.
--
Regards