[Fsf-friends] New release of the deepOfix Mail Server (version 3.1) is available for download now...

Abhas Abhinav abhas@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Thu Feb 22 16:14:43 IST 2007

Dear Friends,

DeepRoot Linux is pleased to announce a new release of the deepOfix
Mail Server! Version 3.1 of the deepOfix Mail Server is a major release
encompassing a large number of fixes, enhancements and additions.

Please do give the new deepOfix Mail Server a try. We are confident
that it can meet the server requirements of anyone wanting to use
GNU/Linux and Free Software.

About the deepOfix Mail Server
------------------------------

The deepOfix Mail Server makes it possible for organisations with
minimal technical expertise to have robust server infrastructure. The
mail server effortlessly delivers the freedom, reliability and
excellence of GNU/Linux to you and is available as Free / Open Source
Software itself. It offers unprecented ease of use, doesn't require
prior GNU/Linux experience and is backed by a full-time development and
support team.

As always, we will eagerly await any feedback, criticism, bug reports,
wisdom or advice that you might have for us.

Cheers, Abhas.

Links
-----

  * Download the deepOfix Mail Server Install CD (version 3.1)
            http://sourceforge.net/projects/deepofix

   * deepOfix Mail Server - Version 3.1 - What's new?
            http://deeproot.in/deepofix/version-3.1

  * Development websites
           deepOfix Installer and OS - http://code.deeproot.in/deepofix
           EasyPush Server Manager - http://code.deeproot.in/easypush
           http://deepofix.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/deepofix/

  * Subscribing to deepOfix-related mailing lists
           http://deeproot.in/deepofix/mailing-lists

--
i-take-charge at DeepRoot Linux
http://www.deeproot.in / +91 (80) 4112 4784 / 85