[Fsf-friends] Open letter to B&MGF ATLA Re: Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation's Access to Learning Award (ATLA) 2007

Sasi Kumar sasi.fsf@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Thu Sep 21 11:21:49 IST 2006

Well written (as usual), Fred! Note that they say "free of cost". No
mention of Freedom, which is what the Open Access Movement has been
talking about. As you say, what are these millions of dollars worth
when freedom is denied?

Best regards
V. Sasi Kumar

--