[Fsf-friends] Need help (sorry for cross posting)

Ajay Pal Singh Atwal ajaypal@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Sat Oct 14 06:32:29 IST 2006

Maybe someone more knowledgeable can tell you more about it, but tivo is one example of such a device. Maybe you can read this as well

--
Sincerely

Ajay Pal Singh Atwal
Dept of CSE & IT