[Fsf-friends] better english

kush corporalster@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Sun Oct 1 18:36:43 IST 2006

Hi all,

Have observed that if we have to really reach the top of any
organisation (research or commercial), our english has to be good since
english is the defacto language of science and technology. But most of
Indian techies have weak english specially when we have to compete
against the best in the world. Even Linus Torvalds was a non native
english speaker but everybody there speaks/writes good english.

The recent post given for some documentation on fonts has a lot of
grammatical mistakes.
http://avi.alkalay.net/linux/docs/font-howto/Font.html

However if people are happy with the chalta hai attitude, then they
should not complain if they are overlooked within any organisation.

Kush