[Fsf-friends] ANN: ApacheCon Asia '06 in Colombo, Sri Lanka - August 14th-17th

Sanjiva Weerawarana sanjiva@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Fri Jul 28 15:08:58 IST 2006

This is my first post to this list .. I hope this announcement is
appropriate. My apologies if not.

FYI I'm one of the folks actively involved in the Sri Lankan FOSS. We're
organizing a week of FOSS events in August again this year (see
http://www.foss.lk/events/2006/fosssl) and the particular note below is
about ApacheCon Asia.

Bye,

Sanjiva.

==================

ApacheCon Asia is the first ever Asian offering of the popular ApacheCon
Conference of the Apache Software Foundation (ASF). ApacheCon Asia
provides an excellent opportunity to experience first-hand what ASF
technologies and development communities can do for you and your
enterprise.

The program consists of two technical tracks in the main conference and
a large number of tutorials. In addition a "hackathon" will be held the
day before the conference where attendees can interact with various
Apache project developers and learn and contribute!

Priced at a very affordable level, the conference will be held in
Colombo, Sri Lanka from August 14th to 17th at the Trans Asia Hotel.

The complete agenda and registration information of ApacheCon Asia 2006
are available at http://asia.apachecon.com/

Register by Friday, August 4th and receive a 10% early bird discount!

Interested in sponsoring? See:
    http://asia.apachecon.com/conference/sponsor/

We look forward to seeing you in Colombo!

  --The ApacheCon Asia Organizing Team.