[Fsf-friends] SELF project at HBCSE, TIFR

Nagarjuna G. nagarjun@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Sat Jul 22 11:42:52 IST 2006

The forwarded mail informs about the project that HBCSE, TIFR will be
part of in promoting free software and generating documentation.  If
free software hackers are intersted in joining the team please send me
a mail off the list, with a note saying in what way can you
contribute.  The link http://www.selfproject.eu/ and
http://www.selfproject.eu/kickoff provides more info.

Nagarjuna

----- Forwarded message from Wouter Tebbens <w.tebbens at staff.isoc.nl> -----