[Fsf-friends] Sharing code, thoughts ...

Rakesh 'arky' Ambati rakesh_ambati@yahoo.com
Sun Jan 2 10:57:38 IST 2005

Dear Ramanraj,

   A Very Happy New Year to you,I detest to snip such
a nice post.

  Yes, the essence of life has humble origins,its with
constant sharing,veting that such complex eco-systems
developed.

 Unlike bacteria, humans are not all altruists,the
moment we __think__ of the benfits by sharing or not
sharing, all is lost.Don't you see, the greatest gift
of mankind is its curse.

ha, how I wish we all realise the wisdow of the
bactrium.

Not all is lost afterall ;o)

Goodnight

--arky