[Fsf-friends] Re: Ubuntu GNU/Linux

Richard Stallman rms@gnu.org
Mon Apr 11 23:42:01 IST 2005

      If anyone is  really concerned about it, they would
    probably first try convincing some of  the people who sit on FSF Award
    Selection Committees,  FSF working groups, many  of whom I  know to be
    *actively promoting*  use of "Linux", "Open  Source", FOSS Terminology
    and  *severely critical*  of "GNU/Linux"  and "Free  Software".

The award committee includes people who support "open source" and
who call the system "Linux".  But they don't speak to the public
in connection with our awards, so this does not cause a problem.

When you say "FSF working groups", what does that mean?
The FSF does not have anything that we call working groups.
Perhaps FSF India has some working groups; is that what you mean?