[Fsf-friends] Translation of "Free Software, Free Society" to malayalam

Nagarjuna nagarjun@gnowledge.org
Sat Sep 25 20:24:20 IST 2004

On Saturday 25 Sep 2004 2:43 am, Vivek Varghese Cherian wrote:
> Hello Hackers,
>
> Iam presently translating Richard Stallman's collection of selected essays
> titled "Free Software, Free Society" to malayalam.
>
> Presently it is being manually translated, but we would like it to use
> fonts released under Free Software when it goes to print.

This is a very good news!  We would also want volunteers to translate
FSF website into Indian languages as soon as possible.  Since RMS
essays are part of FSF website, that will certainly give us an
experience and may solve several terminological choices made by the
translators.

Nagarjuna