[Fsf-friends] Why one more??????

aps ajaypal@bbsbec.org
Tue Nov 16 15:27:55 IST 2004

I am sorry i  am commenting selectively on your comment

> The idea is for the world to work on a common code base(functionality +
> i18nisation), diverging only when country specific work is required.

Then so we have as M$ W****** (TM)(R) a so called common code base.
GNU GPL is indeed about freedom, so let the world do whatever, we are no
one to restrict anyones freedom.

BTW if i had the time i will create my own customized distribution than
use fedora or debian or xyz, there are plenty of things i dont like abt
them.

> Seriously, there are too many *noppixes out there already. :)

Well if i had the time there would have been another one, courtesy your
truly.

If we like it and the change is worth it then we should :-). Lets not
waste more time debating on some trivial issues.