[Fsf-friends] Freedom matters - So does good software !!

Raghavendra Bhat ragu@vsnl.com
Thu May 6 04:45:02 IST 2004

Nagarjuna G. posts:

> While the above  argument looks obvious, in the  proposition 3. `Good'
> is difficult to define.  Otherwise there is no problem.

There are many problems to be solved!!

What  is `Good'  for  Tarun  may not  be  good for  me.   Freedom is  of
paramount importance and this is what gives beauty to free software.

Good, functional and `technically best' is not all that important.  We
should start a campaign to highlight the dangers that is bound to strike
a community which is not bothered about freedom.

Shall we put up a page on the DRM issue now?  Is it not the right moment
to talk about PlayFair on the FSF India site?

--
ragOO       Amateur  Radio     VU2RGU
Join  us now  and share  the software,