[Fsf-friends] [Fwd]: please comply with standards

Mahesh T. Pai paivakil@vsnl.net
Wed Jun 9 23:47:24 IST 2004

Any comments?

----- Forwarded message from "Mahesh T. Pai" <paivakil@vsnl.net> -----

----- End forwarded message -----

--
         Mahesh T. Pai    <<>>   http://paivakil.port5.com
Encryption: A powerful algorithmic encoding technique employed in