[Fsf-friends] Rachana font released in Free license

Manilal manilal@sepsit.org
Mon Jan 26 11:08:29 IST 2004

Right now I got a link regarding the fonts.
http://www.linuxense.com/oss/rachana/
There is only little info regarding this fonts in the above page.There is
a contact address in the page. Please forward any info regarding the
fonts.
regards
Manilal