[Fsf-friends] Asia FLOSS issues: Mailing list for sharing information

Frederick Noronha (FN) fred@bytesforall.org
Sun Apr 11 15:29:28 IST 2004

In view of the need to share *information* about what's happening on the
Free/Libre and Open Source Software space in Asia, I have set up this
mailing list, and would like to invite everyone interested to join the
same.

- To post on your mailing list, simply send email to
gnulinuxinasia@freelists.org.

- Users can subscribe to your list by sending email to
gnulinuxinasia-request@freelists.org with 'subscribe' in the Subject field OR by
logging into the Web interface.

- Log on to  http://www.freelists.org/list/gnulinuxinasia

- Online, searchable archives of your list are available at
http://www.freelists.org/archives/gnulinuxinasia  Each list's archive is
automatically updated as new messages come in.

Thank you. FN
     April 2004         | Frederick Noronha, Freelance Journalist
Su Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa    | Goa India 0091.832.2409490 or 2409783
 4  5  6  7  8  9 10    | Email fred at bytesforall.org
11 12 13 14 15 16 17    | Writing with a difference
18 19 20 21 22 23 24    | ... on what makes *the* difference
25 26 27 28 29 30       | http://www.bytesforall.org