[Fsf-friends] Smart card based solution provider.

H S Rai hsraidce@iitr.ernet.in
Sat Nov 1 15:00:31 IST 2003

Is   there  not   good  professionals   or  firms   who  can   provide
Free/Open-source based  solution using  smart card? If any  one knows,
please  let  me  know or  if  there  is  some  other mailing  list  or
News-group for such firms/vendors, which  may provide service in North
India, I would like to know that.

Why I  am asking this? Following  is the reason. One  State Government
issued  open tender  for  such a  project to  be  implemented for  all
technical Institutions  in the state. As  per my knowledge, no  one is
there with Free/Open-source based  solution. All are M$ based. I would
like to take up the issue with  State Government, but only if some one
is there who can provide such a solution.

--
H.S.Rai    http://www.grex.org/~hsrai | Registered Linux User # 223684
http://counter.li.org/cgi-bin/runscript/display-person.cgi?user=223684

Try to get all of your posthumous medals in advance.