[Fsf-friends] Re: [LIG] FSF India goes proprietary

Raj s_raj@flashmail.com
Thu May 29 02:08:37 IST 2003

M.P.Anand Babu wrote:

> Images made with proprietary tools must have got into www.gnu.org.in
> by mistake

This is perfectly understandable. Mistakes happen to every one. And once
mistakes happens, they must be accepted and corrected, and that is the
end of the story. At least I am happy that some one with a gnu.org.in
address finds it to be a mistake and not to come out with statements
like  "Also note that no one tried to hide the fact that they were made
with non free tools" as if they are proud of that fact.

> I will very much appreciate if you take the responsibility to approve
>  and certify images before they get uploaded to www.gnu.org.in. Are
> you willing to contribute?

I can certainly volenteer my time for it. Please contact me offline.

raj