[Fsf-friends] Re: ? Is the GPL completely misunderstood?

Raj Mathur raju@linux-delhi.org
Mon, 31 Mar 2003 22:19:47 +0530

    Fred> SUCH views only further the ideology of proprietorial
    Fred> software, while confusing the subject and furthering the
    Fred> man-works-for-money-alone idea. It also flies in the face of
    Fred> thousands of excellent programmers chosing the GPL as their
    Fred> licence of choice.  Perhaps someone needs to be countering
    Fred> this. FN

    >> --__--__--
    >>
    >> Message: 1 Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2003 23:07:00 -0800 (PST) From:
    >> Sukrit D <sd_root@yahoo.com> To: little_league@yahoogroups.com
    >> Cc: Kanhaiya Dalmia <dalmiag@vsnl.net>, Chennai ILUG
    >> <ilugc@aero.iitm.ernet.in> Subject: [Ilugc] Is the GPL
    >> completely misunderstood?
    >>
    >> Is the GPL completely misunderstood?
    >>
    >> What is the GPL?
    >>
    >> [snip]

For my rejoinder, see:
http://www.mail-archive.com/ilugd@wpaa.org/msg04611.html

If anyone wants to tell me about the name I use for the operating
system, please do so in private mail so I can safely consign your
messages to /dev/null.  Intelligent responses, of course, would always
be welcome.

Regards,

-- Raju
--