[Fsf-friends] FM Relaunch

Arko Provo Mukherjee arkoprovo@peacefulaction.org
10 Mar 2003 09:40:44 +0530

Hello,
I would like to join this project and actively give support.
I am very interested in joining any marketing department that might be
there in the project spreading both the Free Software Philosophy and
Popularising the magazine.
I am a very poor C programmer who really haven't done anything. But I think
that I can also help by giving support to novice C Programmers.

I would also like to suggest something:

In the InBusiness section we must try to pump in confidence in the
people that Free Software is not anti-business and that it provides a
market where free and ethical competition exits.

We should also make a list of GNU products without which the GNU/Linux
os wouldn't work like for example glibc, gcc etc.
Doing this will help us to convince people that the os should be called
GNU/Linux and not Linux.

Extending All My Support,
Arko