[Fsf-friends] Re:Request to RedHat

Kanti Jadia Kanti Jadia" <j_kanti@rediffmail.com
4 Mar 2003 06:10:33 -0000

Hi all,

The primary source of the name [GNU/]Linux is the projects which
use them.And that includes us.

So,in order to get the importance of GNU to the users i propose
the following actions.

1.Urge the developers to use GNU/Linux (in
websites/documentation/Code etc.).

2.Get involved and do a few corrections yourself.

3.If you work for a company,which uses [GNU/]Linux,get the word to
your marketing department.

Further suggestions awaited.

Can we come up with a comprehensive list.

regards

Kanti

Have been doing the some of the things above from quite some
time.