[Fsf-friends] LVS/AS

sameer sameer0ne@netscape.net
Tue, 22 Apr 2003 10:46:41 +0530

--------------060902070006040208000902

hi friends,
I wanted to emulate a Linux cluster for some database application. For
that i went to redhat.com, they have this software with the name "Red
Hat Enterprise Linux AS" costing hefty 1.5 k$.

Does anyone know if any such HA/AS or LVS is available for free download?

Regards.
sameer.

--------------060902070006040208000902

<head>
  <title></title>
</head>
I wanted to emulate a Linux cluster for some database application. For that
i went to redhat.com, they have this software with the name "Red Hat Enterprise
Linux AS" costing hefty 1.5 k$. <br>
Does anyone know if any such HA/AS or LVS is available for free download?<br>
Regards.<br>
sameer.<br>

--------------060902070006040208000902--