[Fsf-friends] The basic problems

Raghavendra Bhat ragu@vsnl.com
Mon, 16 Sep 2002 15:33:34 +0530

Raju Mathur posts :

>> Netcraft and Gartner have nothing to do with it.

I tend to agree with Raju here, Netcraft & Gartner have nothing to do.

The  issue is that  all of  us personally  should ask  ourselves, `Have  we done
something  to  promote  Free Software  ?'   Have  we  gone  out to  schools  and
engg. colleges to advocate the angle of the GNU Project ?  How many guys have we
educated and brought in to the GNU  fold by articulating the ethical angle ?  We
should  go out  of  our way  to  help a  guy  who is  in real  need  and who  is
articulating his doubts clearly.

Best.......
--
ragOO, VU2RGU<->http://gnuhead.dyndns.org/<->GPG: 1024D/F1624A6E
       Helping to keep the  Air-Waves FREE         Amateur Radio