[Fsf-friends] The work of migrating non-profits to Free Software has already begun

Frederick Noronha fred@bytesforall.org
Thu, 28 Nov 2002 02:08:32 +0530 (IST)

A very heart-warming letter from America. Perhaps another reason why
FSFIndia should seriously clinch the deal for having a presence at the
Asian Social Forum in Hyderabad in early Jan. Thank you Karl! FN
PS: I'm copying this to the Free Software Forum-India network.
PPS: Karl Pena was put in touch with us by RMS.