[Fsf-friends] Free Software: What does freedom really mean... to whom?

Frederick Noronha fred@bytesforall.org
Mon, 11 Nov 2002 23:25:31 +0530 (IST)

In Goa we already have one. See
http://www.freenewsgoa.net
If someone could support us on the technical side (PostNuke setups,
webspace), we could surely think of doing this at a wider/national level.
FN